Sunday, March 4, 2018

Kevin Keith & The Dirty Dozen - March 19th 1994 - WNWK


 Kevin Keith & The Dirty Dozen 105.9 WNWK March 19, 1994







Rezidue - Kevin Keith & The Dirty Dozen Promo
Gravediggaz - Diary Of A Madman
Gang Starr - Words From The Nutcracker
Hiero - Live
Tragedy - Mad Brothas Know His Name Remix
Poetry - Rhyme Writer
Da Henchmen - Flippin' With Da Henchmen
Smif-N-Wessun - Bucktown
Talk Break
Adverts
Talk Break
Da King & I Interview
Da King & I ‎- Tears (Ignorant Tears Mix)
Da King & I Interview
Trends of Culture Ft. Da King & I & Pudgee - Comin' From The Underground
Izzy Ice & DJ Majesty - Soul Man
King Just - Warriors Drum
Magic Juan - Keeps On (Unreleased)
A Tribe Called Quest & De La Soul - Sh.Fe.Mc's
Talk Break
Da King & I Freestyle
Ill Al Skratch - Around My Way



Props to Dj Eclipse  



No comments:

Post a Comment