Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Grown Man Rap Show - Episode 138 - The 1987 Def Jam Tour




Hosted by veterans DJ Toast & Paul Nice and broadcast live every Sunday night 10pm-12 midnight (ET) from 91.5 WRPI (Albany NY), Toast & Paul bring you 2 hours of the best in vintage & contemporary true school Hip Hop.

This is Episode 138 - celebrating the 1987 Def Jam Tour - originally aired on October 15, 2017






Public Enemy “Yo! Bum Rush the Show”
Eric B & Rakim “Eric B Is President”
Whodini “Funky Beat”
Whodini “Friends”
LL Cool J “Dear Yvette”
LL Cool J “Go Cut Creator Go”
LL Cool J “The Bristol Hotel”
Public Enemy “Public Enemy No. 1”
Public Enemy “Rebel Without a Pause”
LL Cool J “Rock the Bells”
Eric B & Rakim “Paid In Full”
Public Enemy “Timebomb”
Whodini “Freaks Come Out at Night”
Whodini “Big Mouth”
LL Cool J “Get Down”
LL Cool J “My Rhyme Ain’t Done”
Eric B & Rakim “I Ain’t No Joke”
Public Enemy “You’re Gonna Get Yours”
Eric B & Rakim “I Know You Got Soul”
LL Cool J “I’m Bad”
Eric B & Rakim “My Melody”
LL Cool J “I Can’t Live Without My Radio”
Public Enemy “M.P.E.”
LL Cool J “Dangerous”
LL Cool J “The Breakthrough”
Eric B & Rakim “Move the Crowd”
Whodini “One Love”
Public Enemy “Miuzi Weighs a Ton”
LL Cool J “Kanday”



Grown Man Rap Show


No comments:

Post a Comment